About Your Dentist
Dr. Sutter takes great pride in changing people’s lives. She believes a smile is the most genuine thing people can share with one another. She has dedicated her life to helping as many people as she can achieve the smile of their dreams.
University of Illinois - Champaign-Urbana, IL
Loyola Dental School - Maywood, IL
To keep up with the constantly evolving field of dentistry, Dr. Sutter has taken over 1,000 hours of continuing education in implants, sedation, orthodontics, TMJ disorders, cosmetic dentistry, and sleep disorder dentistry, to name a few.
Active member of:
- American Dental Association
- Chicago Dental Society
- Illinois State Dental Society
- American Association of Functional Orthodontics
- International Association for Orthodontics
- Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- North American Neuromuscular Study Club
- Organization Of Conscious Sedation
Life & Hobbies
Dr. Sutter is in her 34th year of general practice. She added botox therapy for myofascial pain management over 15 years ago in her practice. She currently is a faculty member for the American Academy of Facial Esthetics. For the past 10 years she has traveled all over the country training dentists, nurses and MDs on facial esthetics. Dr. Sutter has also been a faculty member for Sleep Group Solutions and Brock Rondeau Seminars. She enjoys teaching and helping other professionals expand their offices with facial esthetics.